"The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
The dress Adde is wearing below is the dress that I wore when I was dedicated 28 years ago. I hope to wear this on her when she is dedicated as well, but I will have to add a sweater since her dedication will not be in the summer like mine. In some of the pictures Adde is also "wearing" my baby ring. We were afraid she might swallow it during these few pictures as everything goes in the mouth right now. Right now we are having a hard time getting smiles as all Adde wants to do is buzz her lips and blow lots of bubbles. I hope you enjoy the sentimental moments below as much as I did. (Side note: If you double click on the pictures, you can view them larger.)
1 comment:
That is Braelyn's life verse as well!!
Post a Comment