Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Progress

Just an update to "brag" about our baby. Mark and I had a long date night on Friday night to go see a Sugarland concert. Adde had her first paid babysitter and did FABULOUS! The babysitter had her for about an hour before putting her to bed and she said she wasn't bad at all and went down great for bed. We were so proud. Apparently I need to take lessons from the babysitter as she put Adde down at 7:30 and we didn't hear a peep out of her until 6:30 the next morning.

As I am typing this Adde is in the midst of a long nap...right now it's been one hour and forty minutes. That is another sign of progress. We are finally starting to have some type of schedule again. Up between 6-7am (would love to push that back, but she's proven to be an early riser), first nap between 8:30-9 lasting 45 minutes, 2nd nap around 12 noon lasting at least 1 hour and 15 minutes (or longer), 3rd catnap around 4-5, and to bed around 7:30pm. That's our day.

Now I hear some squawking. An hour and 45 isn't too bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for baby Adde!! I can't wait until you all come out in July!

Anonymous said...

from Kim ... oops