Her first trip to the State Fair! She did excellent for missing a nap and being in the midst of thousands of people. The day started out sunny and cool, but got down right cold as the day progressed and the sun disappeared. That's why the hood and hat came out. She really was too little to do anything other than look at all the people and eat snacks. She seemed to enjoy herself none the less.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just want to know how many pairs of cute shoes this child owns?? :) I've seen red ones, cute pink fluffy ones, and white ones...and both on at the same time...without crying...so as you can tell, my child wants to be barefoot CONSTANTLY!! :)
Well, wearing shoes is a new thing for Adde. It happens when we're not inside playing. As for the number, you don't want to know, but all came from garage sales or are hand me downs:) See how I'm trying to justify the love for shoes already?
Post a Comment