Monday, June 27, 2011

Spunky

Our sweet, laid back baby Eleanor is turning into little miss opinionated.  When she gained mobility, she also found her voice.  She's into all of Adde's stuff and complains when she can't have what she wants and screams when things don't go her way.  Take for example our lunch...(First though I need to preface the story with the fact that Eleanor was sedated for an MRI this morning.  This is about two hours after waking up, and we are told to ease her back into eating in case she is nauseous.  Start with the bland...)

She is happily eating puffs and has had about three helpings.  This is her first food of the day because of the MRI.  I figure she needs to eat something else (as I question if puffs are too much to begin with), so I get her a cracker.  She picks the cracker up, takes one bite, scowls, chucks it on the floor for the dog to eat, and starts screaming.  I cave and give her more puff.  When the puffs hit her tray, she starts clapping and smiling.  Well, it worked this time Eleanor to get your way.  At least I knew that you were feeling better and back to your opinionated self.

We love you spunky girl!

No comments: