Yes, Addelynn can now face outward in her carrier and seems to really enjoy it. However, she did not like it when I was trying to dust and carry her. My friend said she just didn't like all that dust in her face, which is a good point. Below you can see her in her Bumbo and her outfit for the Sprunger family picture. I figured she should probably wear it more than once for the picture. She wore it out on her "date" with Will. On a random side note, I watched both Will and Addelynn this weekend so the daddies could go shopping (yes, really shopping for 4 hours which means I am now entitled to some good shopping time without baby), and I decided that I think I could handle two kids. Then Addelynn and I went Christmas shopping and I could hardly handle the stroller, carseat, diaper bag, purse, and packages. From that experience I question my previous statement and once again have a great appreciation and amazement for Aunt Jen!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
adorable outfit!
luckily, they come one at a time (some more slowly than others). You're doing great!
can't wait to see you all again. Adde is getting so big.
Happy Birthday, MARK!!! What a great present Jeni gave you with Baby ZANE!!
Can't wait to see Addelynn again at Christmas!! Have a safe trip home!!
Love,
Krista
Post a Comment