Apparently our child is in need of constant supervision. I left her in the middle of the floor in her room today to run the laundry downstairs. I looked around and thought there is nothing she can get into in the 30 seconds I will be gone. When I ran back up the stairs and into her room, I could not find her. I was freaking out as to how I had lost our daughter in 30 seconds and in her bedroom. Then I saw something moving under the crib. Somehow she crawled under, sat up, and found the radio cord to play with. Babyproofing is desperately needed asap!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Supervision
Apparently our child is in need of constant supervision. I left her in the middle of the floor in her room today to run the laundry downstairs. I looked around and thought there is nothing she can get into in the 30 seconds I will be gone. When I ran back up the stairs and into her room, I could not find her. I was freaking out as to how I had lost our daughter in 30 seconds and in her bedroom. Then I saw something moving under the crib. Somehow she crawled under, sat up, and found the radio cord to play with. Babyproofing is desperately needed asap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment