These are the other two projects we have going on right now.
1. Finishing the kitchen that, yes, we started in April 2009. We are still not finished, but Mark made the doors, and I painted them when Mimi was here to watch Adde. Mark needs to put up the trim yet, and I need to add some decorations. Then we should be finished.
2. Building a shed/extra room/man cave in the backyard. It's coming along, but seems never ending when it means I have more time watching Adde! It will help us immensely though in uncluttering the garage and crawl space.
We are open for any volunteers who would like to come and help us finish these projects. :)

2 comments:
yay! love all the posts. :) the shed looks nice- good size. i love the room. and adde is just adorable as always. -Kim
Kitchen looks great!!! Can't wait to see it all done. As for help in the backyard, I'll encourage Grandpa Jud to take a trip. julie :)
Post a Comment