A few fun conversations with our little conversationalist...
While sitting in her high chair eating breakfast, Daddy comes up to say goodbye like he does most days.
Daddy: Adde, daddy is going bye-bye. Where is he going?
Adde: To friend's house.
Mommy: Really honey. Are you sure he isn't going to work?
Adde: Daddy go work.
Mommy: Daddy does have some friends at work, but he is going to work today.
We're reading a book that requires ticking, so I lifted up her shirt to reach her belly for tickling.
Adde: (While rubbing her belly) The baby not moving. She's sleeping.
I am singing "Praise Him, Praise Him" to Adde.
Adde: Mommy sing children.
Mommy: (While thinking what song she could possibly mean) I'm not sure what song you mean honey.
Adde: Sing children. Children of world!
Mommy: Oh, you want "Jesus loves the little children". I can sing that.
We've been reading so many books about having a new baby because Adde is obsessed with reading them. I think we read "The New Baby at Your House" about twenty times a day.
Adde: Adde stop baby sister crying.
Mommy: How are you going to do that?
Adde: With my hand. (as she is holding her hand in a stop motion or the stay command we use for Titus) Adde stop baby crying with hand.
Mommy: You can try that when baby sister comes. We'll see how that works for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment