Thanks for all the email replies. It's good to hear from everyone.
So since the last update we walked up and down the same halls for long enough to make your head spin. During the walking the contractions picked up and were strong enough that Lana needed to stop and stand still. This was the first time where you could visibly see it bother her. Then Lana soaked in a warm bath for 40 minutes. She lost quite a bit of the rest of her bag of waters after when she got out.
The Doctor checked her about 30 minutes ago. She is now 5cm, +1 position, and 100%; Overall they are pleased enough with her progress that they have held off on the potossen and decided let her progress naturally. So that's a good sign. The doctor definitely thinks that this baby will be here before the end of his shift at 7:30.
One funny story... we decided it was a good time for me to go down and get something to eat before things got more intense and I wouldn't be able to leave. So I took the elevator down to raid the vending machines on the 1st floor. When I got there, the elevator doors opened about 6 inches and stop. I pushed on them and they didn't move. Thinking "unbelievable, you have to be kidding me", so I got pissed and jacked the doors pretty hard and they open right up. Anyway it just left me shaking my head and thinking about taking the stairs to the 4th floor from that point on. Needless to say, I didn't use the same elevator on the way back up.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment