Friday, September 26, 2008

Long Process - Update #3.5

Contractions are fairly frequent now and building in intensity. She needs to concentrate on breathing to get through them and is starting to consider drugs for the pain...

Okay.... sorry about that... so far this email has taken me two hours to write as the breaks in between Lana needing me only allow for me to type 2-3 words (so I gave up). Contractions were very frequent and long, but she performing like a champ with the pain. I apologize for the lack of updates. thanks again for all the notes you all keep sending.

Lana got a epidural about 25 minutes ago.... and is trying to get some rest I think she is 7cm now... Seems like the epidural is doing her good. (actually it appears to be doing good for both of us), hence I am actually able to update you all. We are both actually going to try to sleep for a hour until the nurse comes back to check on us.

The picture above is about 30 minutes after the epidural. Much more relaxed than before.

No comments: