Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lana's Decorating Projects

The basement remodel has been done for months now (minus a custom mantle that I'll get too one of these days (Lana's Edit: Mark said he would have the mantle finished when Adde can say mantle.)) and Lana has been itching to finish it off with some decorations to make it more inviting. Most of this came to bear over the past week, so I thought I give you a peek into her projects. Let us know what you think. We're pretty happy with it.


The photos are from our trip to Switzerland & Italy... they also 'pop' a little better in real life.

(you can click on the pictures to see them better)



In case you are wondering...
Yes, the bottom left really is Titus's front paw prints.
Yes, it was rather interesting to make him do it.
Yes, we are aware that we have mental issues.




2 comments:

Jen said...

very nice! love it.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... marco .... i'm not sure about those paw prints. :)