Addelynn is spellbound with this new toy of hers. She just loves to stare at it. I know for most people this video will be really boring as all she does is move her head and eyes, but I figured that the grandmas would like it. I guess it shows how well she does during tummy time holding her head up (and she's not even screaming this time). I had to show a picture of her in her first pair of jean overalls as well. I had some 0-3 month ones, but they just didn't look very comfortable, so I never put them on her. I think she looks old in them.
I had to laugh twice today when Addelynn was wailing at the top of her lungs. I looked over at her and she had her nuk in her hand waving it around just screaming because she couldn't find it. I tried to show her that it was in her hand and helped her maneuver her hand back to her mouth, but she just doesn't understand that concept yet. Mark and I both agree we'll be glad when she figures out how to put that thing back in.
Today we did a little better with naps in the crib, but that is our current struggle. Sunday did not go well in that department.
No comments:
Post a Comment